Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2020

More Hollywood Misrepresentation?

I was watching the new Grinch movie.... I didn't see the whole thing, but I was annoyed to see how they treated the Grinch's entry into town as he was accosted by carolers who relentlessly sang at him to point of almost violent behavior. See the clip here: 

Hollywood is constantly misrepresenting Christians....at least I hope they are. Christians have no business singing at people or trying to force them into compliance. God does not want a people who are compelled to come to belief and reliance on Him but he wants us to come willingly. There is a kind of dorkie movie that I watched lately called the Hosea's amazing love. The message wasn't dorkie but the interactions of the modern day people protrayed were. The biblical story though...was awesome.

This is the true love of God...relentless, ever enduring but a love that does not force or constrain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment