Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

END TIME PROPHESY

Many years ago I had a very real spiritual dream about end times. I have never forgotten it. It was a picture of generalities about why things were happening as they are. This was probably 38 years ago. It is still very relevant.

In my dream, great mounds of the earth were heaving up and rolling over. It looked like a massive field that was being prepared for planting. It was ominous and dark. There were no actual plows or tractors. It just heaved up and folded over on its own. God told me, "These are the trials and troubles of the world, ordained to soften the hearts of men." The earth and the fields represented this process. 

I believe the fires, the earthquakes, the hurricanes, the many problems in our society, the terrorism, division, and unrest are all a part of this process. Thirty-eight years ago the question in my mind for me personally had more to do about the struggle to just make ends meet. I am equally troubled now but for different reasons. 

After a time of the ground being furrowed in order to make it fallow, the rain began to fall. The sky was black with rain which fell in such torrents a person could not see more than 6 feet in front of themselves. God told me, "This is my spirit, I will pour out on all flesh." During this time it seemed millions were coming to the Lord.

Also during this time, I felt a nudging from behind me. I felt like the devil was anxious to get us out of the way. He wasn't able to yet but he was there putting on pressure. Persecution was happening but during this outpouring, no one seemed to notice or care. People were put in jail only to find new prospects to witness to. The Christian's entire focus was on sharing the love of God and the salvation he provides for those who trust in his sacrifice for our sins once and for all. 

As this dream began to draw to a close, in a very sad voice, he said, "If they don't come now they probably never will."


I don't know what is yet for us to expect. I suspect it will get much worse before it gets better. If you have loved ones or friends who haven't come to know and trust Jesus as Savior, pray for them in earnest that God will soften their hearts. Be prepared for the trials and tribulations that we all must endure so that many hearts will be

softened and souls saved as a result. Let people know that God has everything under control and these times are ordained by God himself. 

The day will come when we will be expected to forsake our everyday lives and spend our time and energy bringing others to Him who loves us most. We are drawing closer to the day of His glorious return. Be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment